Wednesday, October 6, 2010

ROCKTOBER

I'm booked pretty damn solid this month and i LURVE it!

Jock at the Lookout Sunday October 10th and 17th



I'll also be DJing the 3 year anniversary party at the Lookout on October 15th

Lookout says - LookOut has an entire day of fun planned! Stop by during happy hour for a free buffet from 6-8pm. Dj christopher b spins until 9pm, then dj’s Stefanie Phillips and GUY RUBEN pull out all the stops for a night of fun! Fou Fou Ha & Veuve Clicquot in the house at 10pm with giveaways! Super hot go-go dancers! Amazing all day drink specials and the hottest crowd in the City will be in attendance! Follow the search lights!

In addition to my usual Thursday night and Friday Happy Hour at 440 Castro, I'll be making a special Saturday night appearance on Saturday October 18th. I'll be particularly fresh having just gotten back from the annual 440 retreat to Palm Springs the week prior. Yay tanning!

I'll be returning to The Powerhouse for Walters new party STEAM on October 29th. LOVE playing in Soma because that's when I can get dark and sleazy with my beats and not be so poppy.

On October 24th I'll be making my DJ debut at The Triple Crown for a Wendy Ho CD release party. If you don't know WENDY HO check out her website ASAP and watch THIS!



See you there!

No comments: