Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's GO time!


PRIDE WEEK!
BLACK FRIDAY!
PINK SATURDAY
PRIDE SUNDAY!
Catch me if you can!


440 CASTRO Thursday night and Friday Happy Hour. Tell me this isnt the hottest flyer with all our sexy bartenders. If anyone can photoshop me in, please do!


THE LOOKOUT is launching a new party on Black Friday, just in time for Pride. I'll be DJing along one of my mentors, DJ Kidd Sysko. Free mug shots and lots of frisking!


My FAVORITE clothing store SUI GENERIS is having an intimate engagment on Pink Saturday in the afternoon. I'm opening up for Jason Kendig. He's gorgeous and talented and part of the Honey Soundsystem tribe. Last chance to get a cute outfit for this weekend!


CHASER returns to THE END UP! I'm DJing from 5-10p before the jaw dropping show. This is one to watch!

This flyer I love, not because Monistat forgot to put my name on it, but because On the Radio was one of the first records I ever owned as a kid.

No comments: